This is a list of some of the things we need on a day to day basis to help
our animal friends find new homes:
- Towels, bedding, bankets (used is fine)
- Canned cat food
- Dog Toys (tennis balls, nylabones/durabones, squeaky toys, Jolly
- Office Supplies (esp. Paper)
- Laundry Detergent (HE only please)
- Mr. Clean
- Dawn Dish Detergent
- Postage Stamps
- Paper towels
- Empty Printer Ink cartridges
- Trash Bags
- YOUR TIME!
Volunteers make a huge difference in the lives
of our animals and provide love, attention,
and comfort to our furry companions as they wait here for their future
families to find and adopt them.
You can provide this crucial support
to the dogs and cats in our care in a variety
of ways when you volunteer with Beacon Animal Rescue. Whatever your skills,
talents or interests, there is something you can do to help.